My fear became a reality

I have a heavy metal cross hanging right above my bed and of course my bed is up against the wall. Every night I sleep right next to the wall. I move around a bunch in my sleep and usually kick or elbow the wall. I have been afraid of that metal cross falling on me in my sleep. Sunday night it happened. I guess in my sleep I kicked the wall hard enough to make the cross come down right on top of my knee. It hurt so bad I cried and thought my knee was broken. Looking back now I guess I was being a little dramatic because all it left was a small scratch. In the end I, of course, just put the cross right back in the same place on the wall. I know I know I am just asking for it to happen again, but where else am I supposed to put it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scaredy Cat (Dog)

Tough Times

The start to Halloween