Tough Times

Over the weekend my dog, Ruger got really sick. He is two years old. His whole life he has always been a little off. He sleeps all the time and never has energy like a puppy should. He always gets sick. As frequent as every other week. We keep him on a strict diet, but it hasn't seemed to help. Friday morning I took him back to the vet, which is a very familiar place for him. In the past the vet was never able to find anything wrong with him, but this time was different. We discovered he has kidney failure. The thing that sucks the most is that there is nothing you can do if a dog has kidney failure. He is just going to have to deal with it. It breaks my heart.

Comments

  1. Aww that is so sad poor guy. I can only imagine how you feel when there is nothing you can do to help him. Y'all will be in my prayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart! Having a fur baby is like having an actual human baby! I am praying for your calmness and that sweet baby!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crying in class right now. So sorry this happened to your pup! You and Ruger will be in my prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww poor guy. I'm sorry this happened to your dog. I'll be praying for you and your pup.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scaredy Cat (Dog)

The start to Halloween