Baby Daredevil

At work yesterday during the twins nap time I was shocked to see a surprise. One of the twins (16 months old) is a complete daredevil. She will climb anything in sight and if she falls she will not even cry. So anyways, during there nap time I always put Tatelyn (the daredevil) upstairs in the play room because she will scream and cry until she falls asleep, and I do not want her to wake her sister. about an hour into her nap I was walking by the door to the upstairs and heard something right on the other side of the door. Tatelyn is at the bottom of the stairs!! This means that she somehow got out of her crib, opened the baby gate at the top of the stairs, and walked down stairs on her own with a single scream or cry. She is definitely a daredevil.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, it amazes me how children can do such things like this. We always expect these things from the older children and not so much from the younger ones. Even though the more and more I look at it the younger ones now do seem to be "little daredevils".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so fun to babysit you really get to see their imaginations run wild!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scaredy Cat (Dog)

The start to Halloween

Tough Times