Got Caught in a Pretty Stinky Situation

Saturday night started out as just a normal night, then instantly turned bad. My boyfriend and I took our dog out for our nightly walks. We go to an open field and let him off the leash to run around before we go back inside. Out of nowhere I saw something out of the corner of my eye. By the time I turned around to grab Ruger (my dog) he had already taken off running after it with my boyfriend shortly behind. IT WAS A SKUNK! He quickly sprayed Ruger in the face, and I instantly filled the air. We spent the rest of the night running around trying to find and make something to take the smell out of my dog. He had 3 baths that night and 2 more the next day. Needless to say 3 days later he still stinks and my apartment still smells like skunk.

Comments

  1. Oh no. It crazy to think something like a skunk could make a night turn from good to bad. Hopefully your dog won't smell like skunk for much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gross! That is horrible. Did you find anything that is supposed to work? I wonder if vinegar and baking soda could help tame the smell. Your description made the smell float in my space. Poor you and Ruger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scaredy Cat (Dog)

The start to Halloween

Tough Times